Advancement in technology has led to the development of high resolution, extremely high quality cameras that can capture high definition videos and detailed photos instantly. You can capture stunning pictures that are clear and bright from far distances. One can only imagine where the photography industry will be years to come. Apple was introduced just five years and today most people use it as their main camera and one of the most advanced and prestigious devices available in the market. Manufacturers try to have foresight into future advancement in devices to predict how the industry is likely to evolve technologically. Judging from the perspectives of some top manufactures it is possible to predict where the photography industry is headed.
Where is the Photography Industry Heading in the Future
· Mirrorless Cameras- There is likely to be development of mirrorless cameras that employ mobile technology. Many people have embraced the idea of taking photos and imaging has become a significant factor of people’s lives. In years to come, imaging will become an even greater part of people’s lives. ILC cameras will not go into extinction as they play a unique set of roles to a different type of consumer. Many people use phones to take photos hence it is likely that phone industry will be focused on creating communication devices with high definition cameras.
· The benefits of mirrorless cameras, from EVF, ease-of-use, portability, affordability and connectivity, are becoming apparent and industries have to adopt the idea in manufacturing devices. Mirrorless camera category has shown strongest growth segment out of all of cameras.
· Appearance- People in the modern world prefers elegant seamless cameras that are highly appealing. More cameras made to have a stylish designed and this trend will grow more in the future.
· Features- The cameras will have high level of connectivity and will have advanced photographic features. More camera designs are increasingly been employed in making new cameras and technologies such as sensor design ensure high-resolution images with low light performance. Incorporating new sensor AF technologies into the sensor make mirrorless platforms have high accuracy and speed compared to previous cameras.
· Video and Image Quality- Sensor, software, lens and video technology will incorporate additional horsepower enabling people to capture more imagery. Today people use video in photograpghy especially to share in social network and companies are struggling to position themselves as leaders in hybrid photography. There will be more innovation in regards to capturing moving images that are of high quality. Cameras will feature advanced sensors as well as advanced optical technologies for high quality videography and photography in response to market demand.
· Customer Support-Companies are not only focused on pushing innovation but also building customer loyalty with the aim of building an army of fans Customers are loyal to brands that suit their need and developing tools that exceed their expectation. In response to this need, photography industries will provide customers with consistent firmware updates for their lineup of products.
Photography industry is increasingly becoming more advanced and one can easily see that in the future there will be development of highly advanced superior performance cameras that will capture high definition videos and stunning pictures than ever before.